Cooking delicious food in your home kitchen is not a luxury.
Readers of Tinkoff Magazine showed which proven recipes they trust and with what they pamper themselves and loved ones. The selection includes salads and snacks for every day, pies and pancakes, Chinese food and fish stuffed with buckwheat.
These are stories from Community readers. Assembled into a material, carefully edited and formatted according to editorial standards.
Potatoes with potatoes in a pan
Boil the potatoes in their skins. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the butter, eggs and finely chopped dill. Open the sausage, cut it into pieces. From the pieces open a cake with a diameter of 10 centimeters.
Take minced meat or chop yourself from meat, chicken, mushrooms, fish. Each its own spices, what you like. Fry the filling. They blinded a pie – and in a pan. Since everything is thermally prepared, just to give a golden color to the potato pie. Serve with any sauce, sour cream, herb, on a lettuce leaf.
If you are tired of eating dry cereals and pasta, make a Soviet gravy! The cost price is a penny, but the appetite increases occasionally.
Heat two tablespoons of flour in a pan until slightly darkened – this should be done so that there are no lumps in the broth. Then add water and mix very well with a fork or beater. Water – by eye until you like the viscosity of the mixture. Then add two tablespoons of tomato paste. We continue to heat up. Finally add a teaspoon of sugar and a sufficient amount of pepper and salt. Made quickly, it costs a penny and the download is giant.
Carp stuffed with buckwheat
Here is my recipe:
- Lightly fry the onion in a pan.
- Add in the garlic, buckwheat and boiling water, cook in a pan until half cooked. You can experiment with any cereal – bulgur, quinoa, spelt.
- Add a few tablespoons of sour cream. You can do without it, but you do not have to.
- Fill the carp belly removed and peeled with the mixture. It is better to take the fish live, in the store they will clean everything for you, you do not have to suffer.
- Break the belly with a toothpick or sew with cotton thread. It’s easy, it only takes five stitches.
- Place the fish in the oven on foil or sleeve.
- Bake until done at 180 ° C. I will not mention the exact time, it depends on the oven and the size of the fish, but one and a half or two hours will be required.
The carp is delicious and tender, and the buckwheat is just fantastic. Try it, it’s not as hard as it seems. Of course, this dish is not for every day, but it is very possible to surprise a large group of friends with your talent once.
Chicken with vegetables in a baking bag
Favorite: take a baking bag, throw vegetables in it – broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, peppers or beans, as well as chicken, spices and send it to the oven. Work for five minutes, and then the oven will do everything itself. Generally, the best dish is taken when you dictate the procedure to your husband and watch only when you drink tea.
Ideal cheesecake for me:
- fat-free layered cottage cheese from Vkusvill – package 350 g;
- two C2 + eggs starch corn for the eyes, approx. 1-2 tablespoons, the more, the denser the final consistency;
- sugar or sakhzam to taste and two tablespoons of salt – a must;
- raisins or cranberry, if desired.
Fry over medium-high heat in butter and preferably ghee, even if it is a non-stick pan.
Chinese dish “Three freshness”
Chi san chi – “Three freshness”, a Chinese dish with potatoes, eggplant and pepper. In theory, they fry separately, but I cook in a pan, spreading them in sequence.
Peeled potatoes and eggplant cut into slices. Pepper – in pieces 2 × 2 cm Potatoes are first fried in vegetable oil. When it is half cooked, discard the eggplant. More minutes at 5-7 – pepper. It does not take much time to cook. It is normal to crack.
The main thing is the fuel supply! A couple of tablespoons of soy sauce, a tablespoon of sesame oil, a couple of teaspoons of malachite spices, a couple of cloves of minced garlic, a tablespoon of starch, add water and mix well. When the vegetables are ready, turn off the stove, pour in the sauce and stir quickly. It is necessary to cover all the vegetables with a thickened sauce.
Everyone in my family loves my sandwiches. For example, a sandwich: crab sticks, slightly Mix the mayonnaise and garlic to the consistency of “dyeing”, cucumber, nori leaf – and all this on toasted toast.
Cold soups for the warm season
I will share soups that save my family from the heat:
- Gazpacho. One and a half liters of good tomato juice, five tomatoes, four large cucumbers, one two red pepper, onion, garlic to taste. Put the tomatoes in boiling water for a minute, then peel the skin, peel the cucumbers, peel the onion, garlic and pepper. Cut all the vegetables into pieces and grind well in the blender adding tomato juice. In the prepared soup add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper to taste. When serving, you can serve with minced crab sticks, finely chopped cucumber, cilantro, crackers.
- Beetroot. Peel and boil the four beets, save the juice, you can add “Vegeta” to taste during cooking. Grind the beets there, add minced cucumber, finely chopped eggs, herb, sour cream to taste.
All soups should be well chilled.
Salad with olives and seeds
A very simple and beloved salad, there are many variations. You will need lettuce leaves – any, from arugula to leaves in a pot. I take a chew. Lettuce is better to tear by hand, but do not crush. Add olives, preferably with a stone, all the charm is in them. Salt, pepper, sesame or sunflower seeds, whatever you want. Fill with olive oil. Salad – cannon-bomb, eat every day. You can add dorblue cheese, camembert or any other soft cheese to taste.
Student stew soup
I came up with the recipe for cheese soup when I transferred to a student hostel:
- The base is chicken broth, boil two fillets, which are then cut into small pieces. The more meat, the better.
- The chicken is ready – add the diced potatoes. I put a lot – the dish becomes like a meat stew.
- At the same time, add a little buckwheat. It gives satiety, aroma and taste. The main thing is not to “overheat”, otherwise it will turn out too thick.
- After 7-10 minutes, add a roast consisting of onions, carrots and mushrooms – I like to fry until golden brown.
- Finally add the melted cheese, approx 200-300 Readiness is determined by buckwheat. Spices – to taste.
Here is a plate. You can add whatever you want: herb, garlic, sausage. I like sprinkled with cheese crackers.
Pancakes and pancakes for every taste
Cooking pancakes and pancakes is a real love.
Always warm milk, kefir, yogurt or other milk ingredients in the composition. Notice a strong difference in taste and texture compared to cooking with cold ingredients. Be sure to let the test bake for minutes 15-30.
I like to use ghee or coconut oil when frying, they give a special aroma and taste.
I add liquid ingredients mixed to the flour beforehand and not the other way around: this way there is less chance of lumps forming. I do not use premium flour, but I make combinations of different types: corn and whole wheat; rice and whole wheat; chickpeas, corn and flax; oatmeal and whole wheat; rice and coconut. The taste becomes more interesting.
Try making pancakes with crushed nuts and dried fruit without adding flour. The result is interesting.