Cooking chicken legs, chicken fillet and pork fist in a honey-soy marinade.
From the first day of the war Focus did not stop working. Our team considers it its duty to inform the reader about what is happening, to collect and analyze facts, to resist enemy propaganda. Focus needs your support today, to continue your mission. Thank you for being with us.
Soy sauce is a versatile spice that harmoniously combines sweet, bitter, salty, sour flavors, making it a great addition to many salads, soups, noodles, as well as meat and fish dishes. In addition, soy sauce, because of its taste, replaces salt in cooking, which is especially important for Ukrainians during the temporary absence of this product. Therefore, we offer to cook some delicious options for meat dishes with the addition of this spice.
Chicken legs in honey-soy marinade
- Chicken batuqe – 700 gr
- Soy sauce – 100 ml
- Liquid honey – 3 tablespoons
- Garlic cloves – 2-3 pieces
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons.
- Sesame seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Grated ginger or minced part of fresh ginger root – 0.5 tablespoons
- A pinch of nutmeg and ground cayenne pepper
Step by step recipe:
- Prepare the marinade for the chicken legs. To do this, in a separate deep bowl, mix the honey and soy sauce. If the honey is too thick, you can melt it a little in the microwave for a few seconds to drain.
- Add minced garlic, a tablespoon of olive oil, minced ginger, a pinch of nutmeg and pepper to the soy and honey mixture. Mix everything well and enjoy. The marinade should be sweet and spicy with a slight sourness. The taste can be adjusted as desired.
- Once we have prepared the marinade and fill it with chicken legs, they must first be washed. Mix the meat with the sauce and let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Coat the baking dish with the remaining olive oil and lay out the chicken legs. Coat with the rest of the marinade with honey-soy and bake for 50-60 minutes. Every ten to fifteen minutes you should water your feet with dressing.
- While the meat is cooking, sesame seeds can be lightly fried in a pan.
- Sprinkle the finished chicken with sesame seeds and serve with any side dish.
Pork throat in soy sauce
Ingredients for three servings:
- Pork throat – 1 pc. (700-900 g)
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Ginger root – 10 g
- Bay leaf – 1 pc.
- Pepper grains – 10 pieces
- Ground cardamom – 0.5 tablespoons
- Onions – 0.5 pieces
For the sauce:
- Mustard with grain – 30 g
- honey – 30 g
- Dried garlic – 1 tablespoon
- Soy sauce – 1 tablespoon.
- Vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon.
Step by step recipe:
- We take the finger, make cuts from the side of a wide cut and in them we throw cloves of garlic and ginger, after we have dipped each of them in salt so that the meat is moistened from the inside.
- At the same time, heat a pan on the stove and lightly crush the onion on it – it will give the meat a smoky aroma.
- Place a pot of water on the stove, add the bay leaf, peppercorns, cardamom and a roasted onion. Cook the thigh for 1.5 hours. After that, do not pour all the liquid, but let about 100 ml be poured over the meat during the cooking process.
- Transfer the thigh to a baking dish.
- We are preparing the sauce. To do this, mix honey, soy sauce, mustard, oil and garlic spices and coat the thigh with 1/2 of the sauce.
- Bake the meat in the oven for about 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. In this process, pour the thigh with the liquid in which it is cooked and the remaining mustard sauce.
- Serve the finished meat with boiled sauerkraut and boiled potatoes.
Chicken fillets in sweet and sour sauce
- Chicken fillet – 300 g
- Bulgarian pepper (fresh or canned) – 0.5 pieces
- Soy sauce – 2 tablespoons. l.
- Ketchup – 1 tablespoon. l.
- Spices for chicken – 1 tablespoon. l.
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon. l.
- Sunflower oil – 2 tablespoons. l.
Step by step recipe:
- Cut the fillet into cubes, place in a separate deep bowl and pour in the soy sauce.
- Add a tablespoon of sugar to the meat to improve the taste and mix.
- Then add chicken seasoning, a tablespoon of tomato paste or ketchup, pepper and mix everything.
- Heat the pan with two tablespoons of sunflower oil. Coat the chicken fillet with bell pepper, spices and seasonings. Close the lid and simmer on low heat for about half an hour.
- Serve with any side dish.
Enjoy your meal!
FOCUSING we shared earlier how to cook the perfect hamburger. She needs a secret ingredient.