For one service, the head chef of STS spent 97 rubles.
- Chicken wings 2 kg (340 rubles)
- Vegetable oil 0.5 liters (42 rubles)
- Eggs 3 pieces. (18 rubles)
- Bread crumbs 100 g (30 rubles)
- Corn starch 100 g (23 rubles)
- Condensed milk 80 g (9 rubles)
- Mayonnaise 100 g (12 rubles)
- Peanut butter 20 g (8 p.)
- Spices for chicken 5 g (3 p.)
- Apple cider vinegar 20 g (2 p.)
Total: 5 servings = 487 rubles, 1 serving = 97 rubles.
We cut each arm into cartilage in three parts, removing an unnecessary small part.
Add the condensed milk, mayonnaise, peanut butter, apple cider vinegar, spice to the wings and mix well by hand.
Let the wings marinate for 20 minutes.
Put the pot on the fire and pour 500 ml of vegetable oil for frying. Bring the oil to at least 200 degrees.
In a bowl, make a leyson – break 3 eggs, add a pinch of salt and beat lightly with a whip.
Pour the starch into the second bowl.
Tip from the chef: “Starch will keep the wings from burning”.
And in the third bowl toss the bread crumbs.
Tips from the chef: “To bake the wings, you have to separate the hands into wet and dry. With a wet hand we take the wings and dip them in leyzon and with a dry hand dip them in starch, crackers and fat. Thus, nothing will stick to the hands.
Dip each arm first in the starch, then in the leyson, then roll in the bread and fry deeply.
Fry the wings in portions for 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
Transfer the finished wings to paper towels to drain excess oil.
Enjoy your meal!
More interesting videos on our YouTube channel.