To make a cake for a holiday or for a family holiday with tea, it is not necessary to use flour and bake a dessert in the oven. A delicate and light cake can be made from cottage cheese, biscuits, sour cream, chocolate and other simple ingredients. The dessert can be either black and white or in other color variations.
Ingredients for four to five servings:
- cottage cheese – 400 g;
- sugar – 200 g;
- sour cream – 400 g;
- biscuits – 200 g;
- butter – 150 g;
- gelatin – 2 bags of 15 g;
- chocolate – 100 g;
- cream (10-15%) – 75 ml.
How to make chocolate cake with unbaked chocolate:
- For the base of the cake, grind the biscuits in a blender, melt the butter and mix these two ingredients.
- Place parchment paper in the cake pan. Pour in the biscuit and butter mixture, pressing hard. Send the work piece to the refrigerator.
- As the base hardens, you need to prepare two masses of cottage cheese of different colors.
- Distribute the gelatin in different containers.
- While it cools, prepare the filling. To do this, mix the cottage cheese, sugar and sour cream in a blender, divide the mass into two equal parts. Add the gelatin to each half.
- Melt the chocolate, pour the cream and mix well. Add the chocolate mass to one of the halves of the curd mass, mix it.
- Take the form out of the fridge. Spread five tablespoons of chocolate and white cottage cheese in the center, alternating between until the mass is complete.
- When the form is completed, you can draw a pattern. To do this, with a toothpick, you need to draw long lines at the edges of the form and make small cloves in the center.
- Send the cake to harden in the fridge. Best for one night.
- In order for the cottage cheese cake to come out of the mold lightly after hardening, it needs to be slightly heated. To do this, simply blow dry with a hair dryer.
Earlier, the website Profile.ru published a recipe for another delicate cake without baking. You will also need biscuits and cream to prepare it.