First, the chicken should be fried, and then cooked. The authors of the recipe suggest serving it with sticks with sliced sauce and natural yogurt
Quick dinner with chicken and tomatoes / Photo: www.bonappetit.com
Even the simplest chicken thighs or thighs can turn into a magical dinner. Here a great role is given to the sauce and spices in it.
For this dinner show, the chickens will strike marinated with onions and lemonstay in it for a while, fry and bake at the end.
Chopped onion and lemon are sent to the oven along with the meat. Fresh tomatoes or tomatoes in their own juice can be used during serving or roasted again with sticks.
The kitchen editors of Вonappetit.com offer prepare sliced chicken sauce, natural yogurt and lemon juice.
Chicken thighs in lemon-onion sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped;
- vegetable or olive oil;
- 8 pieces. chicken thighs or thighs;
- 2 pieces. onion, cut into half rings;
- pepper salt;
- 150 ml yogurt or kefir;
- 2 pieces. tomatoes or tomatoes in their own juice – to taste;
Chicken thighs or thighs can be turned into a festive dinner, i.e. baked in dough. How to do it – read here.
How to cook:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Finely chop one half of the lemon into rings and remove the seeds, squeezing the juice from the other.
- Combine garlic, chopped herbs and 100 ml of vegetable oil.
- Wash the feet, dry them, add the onion and lemon slices. Arrange them with salt and pepper.
- Fry the chicken for 5-7 minutes using the oil in which the chicken was.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish, skin side up, pour over the sauce and fry for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in the yoghurt, the chopped slice if using. Add lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Spread the tomatoes on a plate, salt. Arrange the chicken, onion and lemon slices. Pour over the liquid in which the chicken is cooked.
- Serve with slices and sour cream.