Of course, it will not be exactly like store-bought sausage. But it will definitely be colorless and preservative free.
Home-cooked sausage / Photo: $
Usually we refuse home-made sausage, or rather, cook it, for a reason – you have to look for a natural layer or have special nozzles in a meat grinder.
There are many ways to avoid this today. For example, make sausage in a baking bag or use a plastic bottle, as Natalia Kalnina does.
This sausage is chicken. Chicken cooked in spices until softened. Then you need meat Beat together with the juicer using a blender.
It will help maintain the shape of the mass gelatinbut will give color a tablespoon of fresh beet juice. The taste and structure more resembles a goose.
Home-cooked sausage / Photo: Kalnina Natalia
- chicken – 1 pc .;
- garlic – 2-4 cloves;
- soup – 300 ml;
- gelatin – 10 g;
- black pepper, sweet paprika;
- beet juice – 1 tbsp. l.
For the liquid:
- onion, carrot – 1 pc .;
- laurel leaf – 2 pieces;
- pepper grains – 6-8 pieces;
How to cook:
- Wash the chicken, place in a pot of water. Add all the ingredients to the liquid, cook until softened.
- Dilute the gelatin in 300 ml of broth, according to the instructions. Squeeze a tablespoon of juice from fresh beets.
- Separate the meat from the bones, add the spices and garlic passed in a crush. Add the gelatin to the gravy and beet juice.
- Press with blender until smooth, salt to taste.
- Cut the neck of the bottle, place the mass and place in the refrigerator overnight.
How the author of the recipe prepares the sausage – watch the video.
Gingerbread “Malyutka” in powdered sugar can also become a favorite homemade cake, here you will find their recipe.