It can be any chicken. Still need onions, ground paprika and a little parsley
Chicken stew / Photo: Melissa Mir – delicious recipes
How to make pork stew, which is also stored for a long time, we said.
Now chicken meat, it is better if the meat is on the bone. This recipe uses chicken legs.
Per kilogram of meat is a teaspoon of salt and a large onion.
Paprika and black pepper add as you wish.
The recipe was found on the Melissa Mir channel – delicious recipes.
- chicken meat – 4 kg;
- salt – 5 tablespoons;
- onion – 4 pieces;
- paprika, black pepper – 2 tablespoons each;
- vinegar (4%) – 4 tablespoons. l .;
- parsley – 1 bunch.
Try the stuffed chicken breast for dinner, find the recipe here.
How to cook:
- Wash and dry the meat. Add salt (4 tablespoons), pepper, paprika, vinegar, mix well.
- Cut onion into rings, parsley – thick, mix. Add salt (1 tablespoon), mix.
- At the bottom of a sterilized jar, place the onion, then the meat and then the onion. Close the lids tightly.
- Place a towel on the bottom of the pan, place the jars and pour in the water. The water should completely cover the jars.
- Bring to the boil over medium heat. Cook for 5-6 hours. Leave in water until cool.
Watch the video on how to properly put meat in jars.