The chief cook of STS spent 647 rubles for four servings.
- Round grain rice for rice 200 g (38 rubles)
- Lightly salted salmon 130 g (286 rubles)
- Cucumber with average fruit 1 pc. (16 rubles)
- Cottage cheese 270 g (209 rubles)
- Nori (seaweed) 2 leaves (40 rubles)
- Rice vinegar 50 ml (25 rubles)
- Sugar 2 tablespoons. spoon (2 p.)
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Soy sauce 40 ml (12 rubles)
- Sesame seeds 20 g (19 rubles)
- You will need a 15 by 23 cm rectangular shape
Total: 4 servings = 647 rubles, 1 serving = 162 rubles.
Pour the rice (1 cup) with 1.5 mills of water and cook so that it does not drain over low heat under a lid for 10 minutes.
Mix in a bowl of rice vinegar (50 ml), 2 tbsp. spoons of sugar and. teaspoons of salt and mix.
Pour the sauce over the finished rice and mix gently, cover with a lid and let cook for 15 minutes.
Make a rectangular shape (bottom and walls) with adhesive film
Cut the salmon into thin slices and spread on the bottom of the mold.
Divide the rice into two parts, pass 1 part in a layer of salmon and distribute it evenly with wet hands.
We cut a nori sheet to the size of the shape and pass it over the rice so that it completely covers the layer of rice. Press lightly as the wet nori rice will soften.
On top of the nori we spread a layer of cream cheese.
Cut the cucumber into thin and long slices with the help of a caretaker, place an equal layer of cheese.
On top of the cucumber layer – the second layer of rice, place the second sheet of nori on the rice, cover with cling film and lightly press the cake into the shape with your hands.
Remove the nori film, cover the form with a board or a flat plate and turn it tightly. Remove the adhesive film and cut the cake into rolls.
Sprinkle the rolls with sesame seeds and serve with soy sauce.
Enjoy your meal!
Even more news of the stars on the Telegram channel.